Wednesday, March 7, 2012

New Recipe: Number 10 ~ Biscuit Cinnamon Rolls

I just have to start this post by saying...I LOVE PINTEREST! If you haven't check this site you, you absolutely need to do so. You'll need to be invited, so if you need an invite, email me.

I found this recipe on Pinterest and it was fabulous. We had it for dinner, yes, I said dinner. Cinnamon Rolls make great dinner!

Link to inspiration blog post: Sticky Bun Breakfast Ring
*Her pictures are so much more fabulous

Ingredients:
2 Pillsbury Grands buttermild biscuits
3 Tbsp. butter, melted
1/2 c pancake syrup (I used Aunt Jemima Lite Butter)
1/2 c packed brown sugar (I used dark brown sugar)
1/2 tsp. cinnamon

Directions:
Spray a fluted pan with non-stick spray. Preheat oven to 375˚. Combine the melted butter and syrup in a small bowl and set aside (it almost looks like caramel). In another bowl, combine brown sugar & cinnamon. Pour about half of the syrup mixture in the bottom of the pan and then sprinkle half of the brown sugar mixture on top of that. Lay the biscuits on the bottom of the pan, overlapping edges to form a ring. (Inspiration recipe only used 1 1/2 cans of biscuits but I used 2 so they were very closely overlapped). Top with the remaining syrup and brown sugar mixtures. Bake for approximately 35-45 minutes or until golden brown.

Ready to stick in the oven.

Cream Cheese Frosting makes is so wonderful.





No comments:

Post a Comment