Thursday, March 1, 2012

Exercise: February

My kiddo #3 broke her leg at the beginning of this month and has been in a full leg cast. She has also been home all month and will be home all next month as well. This has definitely affected my work out routine...but none the less, I'm not giving up and I have still managed to loose some weight.

This is February's Stats:

2.8
Total mi
258
Total Calories








I did some strength training and on those days I didn't run or walk at all. I hit the gym 6 days this month. With all that's been going on in our lives, I'm really glad I made it there at all. March will be a better month...plus I really hope to take the year and average it for this goal! I am not discouraged at all. I am still embracing health this year.



No comments:

Post a Comment