Sunday, March 4, 2012

Donations: Day 5 ~ Decor from my linen closet

I cleaned my linen closet. I decided as I was cleaning, I was going to clean as though I was moving across the country.

I decided to ask myself these questions:
  • Would I pay to move this?
  • Have I used this in the past year?
  • Will I use it in the next year?
  • How many do I have/need? 
  • Will I miss this?
  • Will I pay to replace this in the next year if I get rid of it today.
As I peeled through my closet, I found another pile of things to donate. I'm on a roll.

Items include:

  • Tea lights (unscented & vanilla scented)
  • Plug in air fresheners (Glade & Bath & Body Works)
  • Plastic Bandaid holders (holds about 5, great for the purse)
  • Shower curtain rings
  • 3 different Bamboo Vases
  • Reusable Shelf liner
  • Little Vases
  • 6 matching candle stick holders
  • Apple Cinnamon scented oil
  • 1 Glass votive holder
  • 1 Glass candle stick holder
  • Glass bowl (heavy, I think it is Mikasa but it's not marked)
  • 2 Large glass pillar candle holders
  • Heart shaped glass bowl (flat bottom)
  • Lamp
  • 3 tubes of incense & a wooden holder





See anything you want, need, like or would love to give a new home, let me know. I would rather pass on the love than just donate. I didn't wash anything but it's all in great shape & easy to clean.

** Oh, and I don't care why you want it. If you are an avid, detected and organized garage sale extraordinaire and want to just sell these things, or list them on ebay or craigslist that's fine by me...I just want to give them to those who want/need them or need the money they may bring you.

No comments:

Post a Comment